Stormy weather…again? If you’re home, all you want to do is hunker down inside, stay warm and cozy, curl up on the couch with a good read – or binge-watch Netflix.
If you’re at work, all you want to do is get home!
Good plan. But what’s in the kitchen to eat?
If your fridge is bare, or whatever’s in there isn’t hitting the spot, call or click in a delivery from Smokey Mo’s BBQ. Save yourself a trip to fetch groceries or carryout. Just order in through Door Dash or Uber Eats.
Find the Silver Lining in the Cloud
Forget the doom and gloom. Rain can be the gift that keeps on giving! Here are 10 simple activities to keep you amused in the downpour:
- Put down the digital devices and try something low tech. Pull out the board games, jigsaw puzzles, or deck of cards.
- Stroll down memory lane with old photographs.
- Catch up with long-lost friends through Facebook, email, or phone.
- Write those thank you notes you’ve been putting off.
- Clean out your junk drawer.
- Indulge in a soothing hot bath.
- Do some interior decorating.
- Have a classic movie marathon.
- Plan your next trip.
- Take a long, guilt-free nap!
Send in the BBQ
When the weather forecast calls for an all-day rain or sleet, Smokey Mo’s BBQ is your go-to. No matter how hard it’s pouring outside, our tasty eats will warm you up!
Whether it’s just you, you and another, you and your family, or you and a flock of friends, Smokey Mo’s delivers something for everybody.
A medley of meats, from tender brisket and yummy sausage to juicy chicken, scrumptious turkey, and savory baby-back ribs. Satisfying side dishes, like green beans, crisp coleslaw, and house-made pinto beans. Comfort food – bring on the Frito pie, Chopped Baker, buttered potatoes, and mac ‘n cheese, please! Delectable desserts, like rich chocolate cake, sweet pecan pie, and lush banana pudding.
So light the candles. Build a fire in the fireplace. And wait for your doorbell to ring. . .
Hearty happiness is in the bag – from the best BBQ restaurant in Texas, Smokey Mo’s!