Nothing says love like BBQ.
Take your date to Smokey Mo’s, the perfect destination for the two of you on Valentine’s Day…or any day of the year! Smokey Mo’s offers just the right combination: fabulous food + fast, friendly service + plentiful portions at affordable prices = a happy date!
Who needs frilly white linens, fancy-schmancy servers, and sky-high dinner bills? True love is when you can be yourself – casual and cozy, sharing a plate of BBQ goodness.
Dine in at one of our 16 locations. Or create a romantic BBQ spread at home with our easy carryout or delivery options. Turn down the lights, snuggle up by the fire, and delight in a sumptuous feast!
Eating BBQ together sparks conversation. Tongue-tied? Get things going with some Valentine’s Day trivia:
- Valentine is the patron saint of love – and what else? (Beekeepers.)
- We associate love with the heart, but in medieval times, love was tied to a different organ. What is it? (The liver.)
- What year were the first commercial Valentine’s Day cards sold? (1840.)
- What’s the most popular flavor in a Valentine’s box of chocolates? (Caramel.)
- How many candy “conversation” hearts are sold in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day? (Eight billion.)
- What group of people receives the most Valentine’s Day cards? (Teachers.)
- Before the tradition of giving chocolates and flowers, what was the customary Valentine’s gift? (A pair of gloves.)
Take Your Date to Smokey Mo’s
C’mon. Get saucy! Whether you and your date are just starting out, just heating up, or just looking to rekindle the flame, Smokey Mo’s is the perfect place to sweeten your connection. From mouth-watering meats and scrumptious sides to an array of delectable desserts, you’ll feel the love in every bite!